Since its inception Expatise has accomplished in close cooperation with its Knowledge Partners and Faculty Members:
a career-based learning program for Professionals in Global Mobility, Global Comp&Ben and Global Payroll functions, using state-of-the-art education methods and tools. The program is carried out by lecturers of the Academy's Faculties: renowned experts from universities, consultancy firms, support providers and government agencies. The Academy’s advisory boards, a Dream Team of industry leaders from multi national companies and consultancy firms, secure that all courses meet the needs of our colleagues in the field.
Our Learning Method
The Expatise Learning Method is a blend of classroom lectures, distance learning, performance learning, social learning, adaptive learning and continuous learning.
approach combines traditional face-to-face classroom sessions with self
study (e-learning tests, video lessons), virtual and physical peer2peer
discussions, practice assignments and case studies, performance
responsive training and ongoing education through learning events,
memotraing and an interactive news service. This results in an
integrated, highly efficient and effective learning experience. The
adaptive element in the Expatise Learning Method secures learning
tailored to individual learning needs, as indicated by the participant’s
responses to questions and tasks.
- Classroom sessions
- Virtual and physical networking meetings
- Adaptive e-learning tests
- Memo training
- Interactive News Service
- The Expatise Country Portals, offering
online Manual on cross border deployment of local and foreign staff
covering compensation & benefits, labour law, immigration, payroll
taxes, social security, relocation, cultural awareness;
- An online first-aid Helpdesk: experts of consultancy firms and government agencies answer questions of employers;
- HR-only communities: virtual meeting places for peers to meet and exchange experiences/ best practices on specific subjects;
- Expert communities: virtual surroundings where expert professionals provide important information on actual issues.